People are boycotting Kraft just because of this one ad
Wow, when you put it that way it almost seems like we live in a rampantly sexist, misogynistic, and hypocritical society.
Yes we do my friend. Yes we do.
Favourite Audrey Ramirez Quotes
Audrey doesn’t get NEARLY enough love. It’s Edwardian period, yet she’s a genius Hispanic engineer who wears overalls, has adorably little meaty arms, doesn’t take any crap from boys, runs a mechanic business with her father and her sister is a prize fighter.
Cool Disney female characters don’t have to be princesses, folks.
The #forestnymph still hasn’t found his berries :/ But he made friends :D by Gio Volpe
do u ever just look at certain urls on ur dash and think fondly, “my crew”
Snape, Snape, Severus Snape, DUMBLEDORE
BUT THAT IS NOT HOW IT GOES
ROOn, ROOn, ROOn Weeeeasley
Attack on Homestuck..
I’ve never seen anything more beautiful than this picture in my entire online life.. *wipes tear* *sniff* ;~;
When fandoms merge
he looked old for 14
“It took me four years to paint like Raphael, but a lifetime to paint like a child.”
― Pablo Picasso
story of my life
- “Eat” the damn Play-doh cookies.
- Slurp the invisible soup.
- Pretend that they’re not causing grievous bodily harm as they “brush” your hair.
- Always be serious when asked what you’d like for dinner, and never say something silly like rabbit soup. Because they will go get their stuffed one off the bed, put it in your best pot, and fill said pot with water. Then place it on your desk.
- Greet their make believe friends and ask how their day was.
- Always kiss the teddy bear goodnight. It has feelings too.
- Always pretend to die when they shoot you.
- If you are having a fake war with them and you shoot them and they say they can’t die because they are invincible, you don’t shoot them again, because they are invincible.
- Yes, their drawing does look like a butterfly, not a bunch of jumbled up lines.
- Them pounding on the piano is the best thing you have ever heard.
no but seriously it’s very important to a child’s development to not be shut down by parents and other caregivers